Monday, April 20, 2009

111 and Peace

I woke up this morning to a thread on a message board on a website I frequent titled "How Peace in World Can Be Restored." It was started by thig guy in Pakistan, named Mohammad. He went into great depth describing the horror that he has seen and experienced. I felt immediately connected to this dude, halfway across the world, who is in fear constantly for his life and the life of his family. Then I got angry, which is a typical response, because I know it was never intended to be that way.
The good news is that globally each day people are being awoken to our unity, as spirits having a human experience....instead of the opposite. We are from all walks of life, but we share the same vision.
I have noticed throughout the day...individuals that understand "truth" and the fact that we are indeed "one," keep pointing to the notion there is a massive coverup occuring globally, and the veil is slowly lifting.
I felt inspired again to live in the present moment and be a catalyst for change. The only way to Peace is through peace. We each have to be the peace we wish to see in other people..its all so, so true.
I felt fear for awhile, but I know we are winning, and more people all over the world are being awoken to truth. Te veil is lifting, and the notion of duality is eroding.
I drove to Olympia to meet a buddy for some coffee. He has a small car lot. As I was leaving and pulling out of his lot a car with 111-#$% pulled in. I looked at my digital clock and it was 10:17. I took my daughter to a park in the neighborhood we lived in two years ago and we hung out for a minute. We left after she had a mini "accident" if you will, as she had waited to long to go to the bathroom. We got in the car and left the development. Right as we hit the main road we hit a red light. The car directly in front of me had 111-$#%. It was 11:17 One hour later...Two different cars...I wish I could find a math whiz to give me the mathematical odds on this stuff constantly happening in my life
Whats it mean? For me all this reminds me there is so much more to this "reality" , than meets the eye, and there's purpose and intent behind that too.
Love Light and Truth
Namaste
Blayne

No comments:

Post a Comment