Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Synchronicity in Seattle

Yesterday I took my partner Shanna and my daughter Tehya to Seattle, to go see a Mariners Game, and spend the night in the Emerald City.

From the moment we got in the car, Shanna immediately began pointing out numerical synchronicity. It's reassuring to have someone close to me experiencing the same things I am experiencing. Although the "meaning" may differ between her and I, she is experiencing it nonetheless.

We decided to go through "Priceline" and allow that service to basically pick where we would spend the night. The last time we went through this service was in Washington D.C. after my brothers wedding at West Point. There was so much synchronicity that happened during that day and night in D.C., along with unexplainable "paranormal phenomena" in the hotel, I knew I would be blessed with something unique on this trip too.

Shanna gave me the address to the Hotel, I programmed it in the Navigation system, and off we went. She thought it was somewhere near The Pike Place Market.

When we pulled up to the hotel parking garage I knew I had been there before. The first time my brother Ford flew Kate (his wife) into Seattle, before they got married, I picked them up at this hotel. I recognized it immediately. This might not be that big of a deal to the reader, but there are TONS of motel/hotel's in the Seattle area. Priceline could have picked any one of them for us.

I told Shanna the story of meeting Kate for the first time in the lobby of this place. I also told Shanna that our room number would be "synchronistic." Sure enough, our room was 917. That particular number pattern pops up everywhere in my life. After seeing our room number I knew it would be an interesting evening.

While Shanna and Tehya were getting ready, I went across the street to the United States Courthouse to look at the fountain I had noticed out of my 9th story hotel room window. I sat down by the fountain waiting to see what was next? I turned to the right and my jaw dropped open as I saw the opening lines to the Declaration of Independance engraved in a granite wall. I started to read. As I was reading it was clear to me why this hotel was chosen for me. In the opening lines I felt myself getting angry, yet at the same time a motivation swept over me to "be the change" that I haven't felt since this journey began for me two years ago. Here is what I read..."That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute a new government..."

After reading these words, I knew EXACTLY why this place had been chosen for me. I was so excited, I saw Shanna and Tehya coming across the street to greet me, I grabbed Shanna by the arm and guided her to the etched stone wall. We both read the words in silence. Shanna didn't say a word, she knew exactly what I was thinking.

We were trying to figure out how we were going to get from the hotel to Safeco Field for the game. My 4 1/2 year old daughter has an affinity for public transportation, and blurted out "Lets Take The Bus Daddy!!!"

So off we went. We hopped on a Seatttle Metro City Bus and headed south to Safeco Field. Just as soon as I sat down I realized that the ONLY other time I had been on a Seattle City Bus was almost four years ago when I was at the most miserable place/space in my life, right before I walked up the hill to Harborview Medical Center, eventually leading to getting into my final drug and alcohol treatment, and eventually my awakening.

The spot I sat down on the bus was the exact same spot I had been sitting some four years ago, and the route we were on was the same route I had taken some four years ago. When the bus passed the stop I got off at that night on July 19th 2005 at about 1:00 AM in the morning, a chill went up my spine.

Here I was, almost four years later, excited to be going to watch Griffey and Ichiro play baseball, with my beautiful family by my side.

I shared the synchronicity with Shanna, and we agreed this bus trip was much more enjoyable, and under much more peaceful circumstances

The game was awesome. The Pitcher, pitched a "one hitter," the first in Safeco Field's history i'm told.

About midway through the game I stepped outside to smoke a cigar purely on intuition. Two young ladies were sitting on the sidewalk. One was singing, while the other played guitar. The song was by a band called Blind Melon. Their lead singer, Shannon Hune, died of a heroin overdose several years ago...which again brought me back to my brush with death as a result of my own addiction.

I noticed on the ground in front of the girls were braided hemp necklaces, bracelets, beadwork, and several patches with a peculiar symbol I had never seen before. On the bottom of the "patch" was a "peace-sign" and on top a "mushroom cloud." I threw a dollar bill in her guitar case after listening to her sing, and asked what the symbol meant. She said it meant, "Peace or Annihilation," and the fact we are at a crossroads right now where we either attain global peace and harmony, or we destroy ourselves.

I knew I was meant to be speaking with this woman of no more than 25 years old. After speaking to her for about five minutes about the injustice we are witnessing globally, I asked her what the answer was, and the first word out of her mouth that resonated with me completely was "Revolution."

After the game we took a bus back to the hotel and we all fell asleep very quickly. It had been a long exciting day for all of us.

I had a dream last night about Eggs Benedict!!! I was eating breakfast at a restaurant, and ordered Eggs Benedict, one of my all time favorite breakfast meals!!

This morning we woke up and decided to go get breakfast. We found a Bistro near Pike Place Market that Shanna and I had never been to before. Printed on a very small readerboard in the front of the Bistro were the words "Eggs All Day." Once again, I knew we were in the right place. I ordered my Eggs Benedict, and it was yummy. After we were finished, Shanna decided she wanted to go wander around the market. My stomach was on "tilt," so Tehya and I decided to go relax in bed and watch some T.V. at the hotel.

As we were walking back to the hotel, I was drawn to a set of "portable" newspaper stands. You know, the type you put a few quarters in and grab a newspaper. There were several "stands" next to each other. I was drawn to a monthly free Seattle publication called, "The Stranger." I reached in the machine and grabbed one, folded it in half, and tucked it under my arm.

We arrived back at the room and Tehya and I layed down on the bed. I turned the TV on to The Disney Channel. "Hannah Montana" was on, and Tehya was in "seventh heaven." I reached over to the night stand where I had placed the copy of The Stranger, and grabbed it. Lying back on a few pillows, I opened the paper to the center section and this is what I read as an advertisement for Levi's Jeans. "In Congress July 4th 2009. WANTED: Independent Minds For a Small Writing Project With Long Term Publishing Possibilities. Must Have Talent For Revolutionary Thinking. Rabble-Rousing Experience a Plus." On the opposite page, was a copy of The Declaration of Independance, in it's original format, complete with signatures. My jaw dropped open in disbelief.

The synchronicity I experienced these past 24 hours couldn't be more clear to me. I am very concerned with what is currently going on in these United States and globally right now. Since my awakening began just over two years ago now, I have felt it is my responsibility to bring what is and has been happening under our noses and behind our backs into the light. The path humanity is being led down right now goes completely against what our fore-fathers spoke of when they drafted The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States, and I believe it is all of our responsibility to call BS on it and demand change now!!

Each day that passes us by, our Civil Liberty and Freedom becomes more eroded, in the name of SECURITY. Quite frankly what is happening right now frightens me. What frightens me most is that the majority of the population in the United States doesn't know it's happening, and how it could potentially affect them, their families, and generations to come. Our's is a closing society folks....The Writing is On The Wall!!!!

What can you do? Simple! Talk about it. Research it. Make changes at home. In order to achieve peace globally, you must first "be" peace at home. Don't take the MEDIA's word for anything. READ BOOKS!!! Kill Your Television!!! Learn Self-Sustainability!!! Love your enemies!! Get to know someone from Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Afghanistan, Russia, Pakistan, etc...What you will find in getting to know these people is they want the exact same things we want for our families. Its pretty simple. They want Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, JUST LIKE US!!!! Read about Ghandi, Dr. Martin Luther King, Einstein, etc. Read some Eckhart Tolle, Don Miguel Ruiz, Neale Donald Walsch, Dan Millman, Wayne Dyer, Jerry and Esther Hicks, Og Mandino,. etc.etc. Read a book called "Above All Be Kind." Watch the movie, "The Secret." Listen to "conspiracy theorists." Check out what Alex Jones and David Icke have to say. Do some research on Freemasonry and The Illuminati. Instead of judging others by the color of their skin, or the religion they practice, learn of their culture, and look for the beauty and truth in their beliefs. Educate yourself on what is happening and what has happened to your freedom, in the false name of "security" since September 11th. 2001. Question the motives of your government. Do so in the name of peace and the highest good for all, not just a select few. Wake up to your divinity. You are nothing more than "pure potential," or "energy." Focus your intention on what you wish to do, be and have, again keeping peace and the highest good at the forefront of your mind.

Don't take my word for any of this. I started my awakening/enlightenment when I decided to think for myself. When I started researching and allowing my intuition to guide me, I was amazed at just how "un-awake" I was for the first 40 years of my life, and just how much there was to learn.

Once again, thank you for taking the time for reading this and for allowing me to share. I hope these words inspire you to take action in some form.


Namaste

blayne

1 comment:

  1. I love Seattle, and following intuition.Flow there - I wonder if the fountain you saw was in Westlake Park? Check out my Seattle synchronicities tale @ www.actionsquad.org/SMXsquad.html, I have fountain pics in there ... almost sure it is the same one.

    ReplyDelete