Monday, May 4, 2009

717, Hawaii, and reuniting with old friends

So for those of you reading this who don't know, 7-1-07 was the date of my awakening, my enlightenment, and the amazing, magical adventure that has been the last 22 months of my life.

Last night, on intuition I drove up to the store to get a cigar. I don't give the decision making process much "thought" anymore. If I am inspired to action, or if "intuition" tells me to do something, I do it. Usually when I follow that guidance, something synchronistic happens. My girlfriend calls it being "impulsive." Who knows....It doesn't really matter.

I know my "impulsivity" caused me to remove 1/2 of my 401k EXACTLY two days before the market crashed last September. Hmmmmm?

I bought the cigar, hopped back into my car, looked at the digital clock and it was 7:17. I smiled and looked up at the heavens. I pulled on to Steamboat Island Road and the FIRST car I passed was 717-%$#. I giggled like a kid knowing a secret thats going to change the world. The very next car was 311-#$%, and the next was 411-#$%. By this time i'm laughing out loud, pumping my arm up and down saying "yes" very loud. Whenever I do this with Tehya in the car, she always asks me why i'm saying "YES." It's difficult to explain to an adult, much less a four year old. The most poignant piece of this little story is simple. At 7:00 PM in the evening, to and from the little store I counted 9 cars...coming and going.

I went to sleep last night after about a half hour of stillness meditation where I saw rotating pyramids, faint faces that I couldn't recognize, and felt "energy" move through my body. I dreamt about skydiving and flying an airplane on Oahu with alot of my friends and family. When I woke up this morning I knew that someday soon I will be having the experience I saw in my dream. I am most certain of that.

I woke up at 6:00 am to get Beau ready for school. I always dread getting up that early. It takes me a few minutes to start living in the "present moment" in the morning, and if you ask Tehya, Beau, and Shanna, they will tell you sometimes I am grumpy. The drive to Beau's high school is usually very quiet. Beau and I both like peace and quiet in the morning, so usually we don't say much. I dropped him off and merged back onto I-5 headed home. The first car I pulled behind after I merged into traffic was 717-#$%. I know from experience to look for more synchronicity when this happens. You guessed it, my digital clock read 7:17. Once again, me yelling "yes" pumping my right arm up and down...doing the happy dance in my seat. I'm sure I look like an idiot to passing motorists.

717 plates happened 4 more times today. One was in the parking stall next to me at the mall The last one at 4:44 pm. I also counted multiple combinations of 717 like 117, 0r 711, or 171 all day long. I also saw 11:11 and 1:11 on my digital clock, both times, getting in my car running errands.

This is just the tip of the numerical synchronicity iceburg for me. I wish I could find someone to hang out with me and videotape the synchronicity that happens to me all day long. If anybody has any ideas or would like to volunteer to help me make a documentary I am open to it all.

IT all happens to me because I learned present moment awareness, and I opened myself up to the possibilities.....but I had to go through hell, and almost die a few times to get it

Facebook is an amazing tool to reconnect people. Today for example, I reconnected with about ten people who I grew up with part time in Wasilla Alaska. Many I haven't seen nor heard from since I joined the Army in 1985. Some I used to see when I went back home on vacation. In general however, I had lost contact with alot of very unique people in my life. I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to reconnect. I'm sure there is a higher purpose in this too. Like other things that have happened in the past few years, I get the answer when i'm least expecting it.

Here are some tips for a peaceful you...

1. Watch the movie, "The Secret."
2. Read the book, "The Way of The Peaceful Warrior" by Dan Millman, and watch the movie, "Peaceful Warrior."
3 Read the book, "Conversations With God," by Neale Donald Walsch, and watch the movie, "Conversations With God."
4 Read the book "A New Earth, Awakening to your Life Purpose," by Eckhart Tolle.
5 Listen to what you "gut" tells you

If any of this "stuff" resonates within you, I have many more book and film and research directions I can take you.

DONT!

Listen to the news media, or allow yourself or your loved ones to be brainwashed by fear based/negative television.

fall into the "fear" mindset due to the current economic situation...that is what "they" want top happen.

I wish all who find themselves reading this bloggidy blog Love, Light, Abundance, Bliss, Joy, Health, and Happiness, but most of all I hope you seek and find the Truth.

Namaste

blayne

1 comment:

  1. Hi Blayne,
    Here're some other suggestions for your list: Any book by Esther and Jerry Hicks, beginning with the Law of Attraction. There other books are just as good. Also, Fractal Time by Gregg Branden. Interesting take on 2012. & Synchronicity: Bridging Science and Mind by F. David Peat.

    Best,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete