Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More and More Synchronicity...As The Global Awakening Progresses

Hello Everyone and Namaste!!!!

It's been awhile since I sat down and put finger to keyboard. This month has been very interesting. I'm not going to spend any time going into it. However, I believe it was a major period of growth.

The Synchronicity and the 1111 phenomena has been going CRAZY....or is it me going crazy. I think the jury is still out on that one, and it will probably depend on who you ask.

I will share with you that about a half hour ago I was "awoken" by a soft voice in a dream. I got up, threw on my favorite red "Roots" fleece I got in Whistler/Blackcomb back in 1999, that says "Nagano 98" on it. Its warm and comfy!!!

Anyway, as I often do when I am awoken like this, the first thing I do when I walk out in the kitchen is look at the digital clock display on the microwave. The time read 12:21...Hmmmm?

I was inspired to sit down at the computer and sort through my e-mail and facebook messages.

One of my fellow "truth seekers/speakers/visionaries" Sean O' Grada, posted this video on his profile....Its funny, and sad at the same time...Have a look if you have time...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RiFlxDtp_g&feature=player_embedded


So about two weeks ago, I am driving down highway 101, on the way from my house to Olympia, when all of the sudden..and completely out of the "blue" I get this vision of pink cotton candy on a cone...I thought about the yummy taste and dismissed it.

Not more than 30 seconds later a woman passed me on the right because I have a tendency to "zone out" in the fast lane if there is not alot of traffic. As she passed I looked over my right shoulder and what I saw dropped my jaw wide open.

In the back seat of the car....a Toyota Camry actually....sat a beautiful young lady of about 4-5 years old. She smiled at me...as she was nibbling on a cone of pink cotton candy. She held it up high as they passed...almost as if she "knew"..it was so surreal..and unreal..it still gives me the goosebumps.

I smiled back and looked down at my digital clock and was amazed again when it read 1:11

How much more proof do I need?

One more "incident" that is noteworthy and then I'm going back to bed.

After I "lost" my job the beginning of this month, I went through a period of not being able to sleep. I called my Doc, and he called in a prescription for some medication to help me sleep at my local Costco.

I went there to pick it up. This particular day for one reason or another I was sad, angry, frustrated and depressed. After I picked up my prescription I sat in my car and started to cry.

5-10 minutes went by and I gathered my strength. I backed out of the stall and headed toward the parking lot exit. A vehicle, in a hurry and not paying attention, cut me off. I had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting him. My initial response was to give him the "bird" ....but instead I looked at the plate. 888-#$% is what I read. I smiled. I looked at my digital clock on the Civic and it read 1:11.

I continued toward the exit, and ANOTHER car...did the EXACT same thing. Again I looked at the plate and it read 999-#$%.

From one moment, being completely lost in fear, uncertainty, pain, discomfort, etc....to seeing a series of numbers..all bundled together in this "phenomena" that is happening to people like me all over the planet...brought me back to complete present moment awareness...and a knowing that it is all OK.

Once again, thnk you for following this blog! I hope it inspires you, makes you wonder, and gives you a sense of wonder.

Love, Light, and TRUTH

Namaste

blayner

No comments:

Post a Comment