Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Aunt Roxane

The past week or so has been somewhat difficult for me to find the magic in my life, living in complete present moment awareness, and seeing the synchronicity I am normally able to experience without too much effort.

I blame most of it on my overwhelming desire to help humanity awaken to our unity, and oneness. At times I feel very powerless, like no one "gets it." I worry as I move in and out of fear, that as a humanity, specifically a United States we are headed in the wrong direction.

Since my awakening just over 25 months ago, teaching truth, present moment awareness, synchronicity, Law of Attraction, and our "divinity" has been at the forefront of my mind. Sometimes I just want to scream out at the top of my lungs, WAKE UP PLEASE, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

I see all the signs around me that "things" are not right, and definately not as they appear to be. I know there is a higher divine purpose in all things, based upon my life and my awakening, but whenever I try to approach this subject with my family and friends, I feel like they don't "get it."

This causes dis-harmony and dis-congruence inside of me, a feeling that is very difficult to explain. When I am in complete present moment awareness, everything feels and is perfect. The truth is, it's all perfect...all the time. I just don't have all the information. The Universal plan is unfolding in it's time, by it's purpose, despite all my efforts to "speed up the process."

Mid last week, I was contacted by a person who was a very important part of my life, when I was in my early teens. She found me on facebook. After emailing back and forth for the past few days, and speaking to her on the phone, I know the Universal Law of Attraction and the Synchronicity in my life is working effortlessly and flawlessly on both our behalf.

Aunt Roxane was married to my Uncle Zach for a very brief period of time. Looking back on our relationship now, I know we were and are complete kindred spirits. I remember feeling very close to her, more close than I have ever felt to any of my Aunts and Uncles.

My dad has 11 brothers and sisters, each unique, wonderful, and beautiful in their own way. When I had my awakening and wrote my first substancial writing called "My Truth," I sent a hard copy to each of my dads siblings. I wanted to share with them all that I had been led to, in an attempt to help them awaken to their divinity.

The reaction was very mixed. A few of them embraced what I had to say, and a few never commented on what I had written.

The Lannan family was raised in the traditional Roman Catholic faith. I was baptized Catholic. Much of what I believe to be "The Truth" now goes completely against traditional Catholic Dogma.

When my Aunt Roxane contacted me, I was both surprized and happy. What has happened over the past few days has me in a state of complete "knowing" again.

First of all, her birthday is 2-22. Secondly, she has been "living" the principles that resonate so deeply within me.

She understands present moment awareness. She understands The Universal Law of Attraction. She understands Synchronicity. Most importantly, and what I so desperately needed to hear, she understands that "it" is all perfect...in the present moment, and the "Universal" plan is unfolding flawlessly and effortlessly, on behalf of humanity, as we move closer and closer to this very much needed "shift of human consciousness."

I called my mom, who was also very close to Roxane at one point in her life and told my mom, "she is just like me!!!."

As I was speaking to her yesterday about 9-11, The Illuminati, "cover-ups", etc...etc...she reminded me that even in it's apparant "chaos" we are moving toward this "shift." She reminded me the only thing I was getting by being fearful and angry at what I see happening around me, was getting me more fear, and more anger. I thanked her.

My Aunt Roxane stepped back into my life, very synchronistically I might add, to help me get back on the path of surrender, acceptance, and awareness. She has been a practicing Buddhist for many, many years, and I believe she "gets it." In fact, she is the first person I consider to be family that "gets it."

Whats more amazing is the things she has told me in the past few days that validate what I have been thinking and feeling for just over 25 months.

She told me she has always been "psychic," although like me she likes the term "intuitive." I believe my intuitive abilities have increased greatly since my awakening. I have spoken of many things that have come true, happened, or are coming true.

She told me I would be "teaching" on a national level, and perhaps the "world stage," sharing my message and vision in an attempt to help awaken humanity.

I was told this exact same thing, in the voice of a gentle old man I still don't recognize, very early on in my awakening. I have told my partner and my family I believe I was "chosen" to carry this message. Roxane used those "EXACT" words. She said, "Blayne, you have been chosen." As I sit here writing I wonder like I often do....."WHY ME."

She told me I have "it." The charisma of people like Ghandi, JFK, MLK, etc... Those visionary people that saw our potential as a humanity to create peace. Why is it these visionaries keep dying? I have my own ideas. I'm not going to discuss it here. I think it would be counter-productive to the message.

She told me I was going to be "famous." She asked me to think about how I would react to fame, and money, and all the other "stuff" that goes along with it. I told her I am still going to be the same person I have always been. I will use it for the uplifting and betterment of humanity, and I will use it to help create a world of complete peace and harmony.

I have a vision of a world with no militaries. I have a vision of highly spiritually evolved leaders/visionaries sitting together at a world table, figuring out a "better way." A world free of opression of any kind. A world free of war and violence because it's poeple understand anytime I harm someone or something in any way, I am harming myself tenfold. A world who's mantra is "how can I be of service to you?" A world where abundance, not poverty reigns supreme, with the understanding that there is more than enough "stuff" for everyone.

You see, we have been brainwashed into believing we have to protect our "stuff," when the truth of the matter is it's not our "stuff" to begin with. We are "one" humanity, and all the "stuff" available should be shared with one another. I believe that is what "God" (whatever your idea of God is) intended, not a humanity killing one another in the name of "stuff" or religion....I don't believe in that nonsense for one second. That line of thinking doesn't work for me anymore.

Once again, thanks for listening and allowing me to share. If you like what I have to say, please pass this on. Together we can be the change. I will take it a step further and say, "We MUST be the change." At the present time, and under our current circumstance we need to begin taking action toward peace NOW.

To my soulmate and Aunt Roxane. Thank you for synchronistically and magically appearing in my life after so many years. To the Universal Source of All Things, thank you for orchestrating our re-connection. I am amazed each day as the process unfolds.

I wish you all Peace, Light, and Love. The truth is...thats all there really is. The rest is simply bad programming.

Veritas, Lux, Et Aequitas!!!!

Namaste

Blayne

No comments:

Post a Comment