Thursday, August 13, 2009

Living in the Dream

I am amazed each day by the synchronicity I attract into my life, simply by opening myself up to the endless possibilities that is "life", living in and with complete present moment awareness.

I find when I am in complete present moment awareness, situations which used to cause me great inner turmoil, don't affect me that much at all.

I know those situations which cause disharmony and discongruence in my life, were most likely created by my thoughts and my actions, and its my responsibility to change them. I am no longer simply a "victim" of my circumstances.

I know those circumstances that could be seen as "negative" when examined from every possible angle, have complete purpose in my life.

What we "spirits" having this amazing "human" experience sometimes fail to realize and notice is we don't have all the information, and fail to see the "bigger picture."

A few days ago my Aunt Roxane told me to get in contact with someone she characterized as being "just like me." She told me he was very well known all over the world, was very well respected and loved by many, and was very busy spreading "love" and "peace." She gave me his telephone number and told me to call him. She told me to leave a message if he did not answer, but assured me he would get in contact with me. she said it could take up to a few days for him to return my call, but to be patient and he would call.

When someone "tells" me to do anything these days, as long as it's not unhealthy physically, emotionally, spiritually, or completely against the "law" or my morality....I try and "just do it." I don't give it much thought...I just get it done.

I figure she had magically reappeared into my life for a purpose, and was attempting to help me connect with "like minded spirits," so instead of using "logic" to talk myself out of calling a complete stranger, I just picked up the phone and dialed.

He didn't answer the phone so I left him a message. This is kind of what my message said. "Hello, you don't know me, but my name is Blayne Lannan. My Aunt Roxane gave me your number and told me I should call you. So going on faith and intuition I picked up the phone and called you. I don't know where this connection will lead me, but it doesn't really matter. I began what I consider to be a RADICAL spiritual transformation on 7-1-07 that has completely changed the way I live, the way I perceive myself and others, the way I view "reality", etc..etc..etc. I went on to share that at times I feel very confused and alone, and that Auntie Roxane thought you may be able to share some insight.

About three hours later my phone rang and I picked it up. Within two minutes of speaking to Carl, I felt like I had known him for years. I told him what had happened to me in the past 25 months and he laughed and told me to breath!!!!

He said he could hear the passion and energy in my voice, and that I had been "chosen." He went on to tell me things about "me" that I have known since my awakening, but was to freaked out to share.

He validated everything I had been seeing, feeling, and hearing since my awakening, including the bizarre visions, meditations, dreams, numerical phenomena, and synchronicity I live with each and every day.

At one point during the conversation I used the term "wierd" to express something that had happened to me. It upset him a little bit, and he indicated part of the problem was seeing these amazing experiences as "wierd." He indicated that is part of the problem, that if maybe we started looking at these "paranormal" experiences as "normal" maybe more of us would and could wake up.

I told him I felt alone and different, and he lovingly reminded me I am different because I have awoken.

He went on to say 99% of humanity is "ASLEEP," something I have felt since my awakening began.

I remember telling my Air Force Colonel ex-wife she was "asleep," at one point very early on in my enlightenment. That went over like a "lead balloon."

It was an amazing conversation, and in the end, I feel like I have gained a friend who "COMPLETELY" gets it. We both agreed to a certain degree our "connecting" goes much deeper than what can be seen at face value.

I believe "like minded individuals" and spiritually evolved individuals are being "re-connected" during this difficult time to be the "spearhead" of this upcoming shift of human consciousness.

My vision is of a core group of highly spiritually evolved beings coming together to be the change we so greatly need right now.

Imagine if you can a world that is free of war and violence because the core operating principle is sharing and helping one another. Imagine a world of spiritual beings who understand our "oneness."

The truth is right now all over this little speck in the cosmos we call "earth", there are people of all colors, religions, socio-economic backgrounds, creeds, etc..etc... awakening to their true nature and divinity. They are looking around at all the craziness that exists globally and they are starting to ask why? The answers that they have been given for centuries are not "holding water" anymore, and they are asking for and seeking change.

So, there you have it!

Thanks once again for listening to me share, and for taking what I have to say with some consideration.

I believe the next 3-5 years will be a critical time in our history, where many great truths that have been hidden in plain sight will finally be revealed.

I look forward to it all with great anticipation.

Namaste

blayne

No comments:

Post a Comment